About Me
Managing my tax requirements

I'm a small business owner, and I do all of my own bookkeeping. I'm not very confident with doing paperwork, so I get a tax service to help me out to lodge my tax returns and business activity statements each quarter. Having someone who knows what they are doing look over my tax documentation makes me feel more confident about the way that I am doing my paperwork and is a good way to catch any little errors I am making with the bookkeeping. This blog is all about the best ways to use tax services if you are a small business owner.


Trust Funds vs. Custodial Accounts – Understanding the Difference

16 October 2017
 Categories: , Blog

There are a number of strategies parents and grandparents can use to pass along the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate. It is important for every family to carefully plan how they will distribute their assets. The passing on of assets to children and others can be a difficult and emotionally charged issue, but it is also an important one. It is vital for parents to honestly assess the financial responsibility of their offspring as well as their monetary needs in order to make the right decision. Read More …